"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am Thankful for...



Thanksgiving is such a fun time of year! Getting together with family, friends and OF COURSE the food!



This year I feel I have a lot to be thankful for. A lot has happened in 2009, mostly good things some not-so-good. This year I am really thankful to have my family around me and friends who support me.
At church last Sunday we had a sermon on being thankful. The Pastor listed a few traits that thankful people show..and I could definitely improve my "thankfulness."
So I thought a good start would be make a list:

I am thankful for.....
Being a: wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend, aunt
Having: food, fun, clothes, money, talents, home, car, BOOTCAMP, health-care for my child, good health in my family
and last but never least: Having a God who is responsible for all of it...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!




1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you and all the miracles our God has done in your life!

    I Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete