"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, November 20, 2009

FUN-raising!!

This week I have been so excited about all of the endless possibilities that are out there to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
I have had overwhelming support and ideas from my friends and family. People are so kind to want to help out with this.

Some of the things that I am going to be co-ordinating are:

  • Golf Tournament


  • Boot Drive


  • Benefit Concert


  • Raffle for a "kitchen face-lift"


  • Car Washes


  • Rummage Sales

That's just what I've thought of so far...If any of you "followers" have any ideas or suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated. I am going to be contacting local businesses to get involved next week. If you know of a company that would like to get involved please contact me with that information.

We already have over $2,500 pledged to raise so far! Thank you so much "Team-Ayla"

Thank-You,



No comments:

Post a Comment