"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's A Dirty Job But Mommy's Gotta Do It!


Most of you know about Ayla's little bug we've been dealing with for about a month now. Of course we've really been dealing with it longer than that and didn't know it. But a month is about how long we have been treating it with meds.

I have been handling a lot of poop these days. I have to take a "specimen" into the lab every time they test her for C-difficile. This is about the 4th or 5th time I have done it now, so I am getting surprisingly good at it.

Tomorrow is the day that they want her stool tested to see if this bug is gone.

I am joking about the humorous parts of this saga, but that doesn't take away from the seriousness of it.

Please join with us in prayer and believe that her test will be NEGATIVE tomorrow. I am gathering the "specimen" next time she goes and plan to have it at the lab in the morning, so I can get results same day. I will be sure and blog about it then.

Thanks in advance for all the prayers.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment