"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Funky Mood...


Since last weekend I have not had a very good attitude. I've been easily annoyed, bored out of my mind and just plain stressed. I've been told that I don't deal with stress well...who knew?
"A little bird" told me that maybe the reason I'm feeling this way is because with the holiday last week and having friends come to stay with us, I had something to look forward to.
And as it always does life tends to make it's way back to the normalcy we love to complain about.
This week I have hardly gotten dressed at all, the only time I did look half-way descent was to go to Bootcamp twice this week.
We as a family meaning our entire family-every branch on the tree is feeling this economy crunch. Some of us are suffering from the housing market crash and others are just trying to make it in sales of some sort.
But it all SUCKS! There I said it!
Larry and I are definitely on that list, we have made many bad financial decisions in our time. And I have to admit that some of them were due to my personal lack of patience. We couldn't wait to make major decisions, we flew by the seat of our pants and we've flown right into a deep-deep hole.
I know that so many people are going through these types of struggles. And with the holidays approaching it doesn't make it any easier.
Larry and I have learned from our mistakes and are paying for them...We are in a "season" of our lives and we have to pray that spring will come soon.
And that God will continue to show us the right paths to walk down in all facets of our lives.

*for all of you who think I'm complaining please see post: "I'm Thankful for..." and know that I realize I have ALOT to be grateful for...this is my "breathing room" and I needed a breather today, so thanks for listening*

Love,

1 comment:

  1. This may be my favorite post so far! Don't you love how I love a post about you and your bad mood? I can totally relate and I love you...even when you are in a funk!! Love the new background too...

    ReplyDelete