"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Saturday, December 26, 2009

We had Such A Merry Christmas!

Christmas was so wonderful this year, we at the Tucker house had a lot to be thankful for. Ayla was really into all the fun this year and got everything she wanted and more! My husband really surprised me and got me a MACBOOK! I was so excited...I have been dreaming of one for so long. I enjoyed watching my husband open all his gifts...he got some cool things as well.

Ayla also got a "christmas-cough" yesterday. She starting this yesterday morning, so we hope this just goes away on it's own. I will probably take her to the Dr. on Monday just to get a listen...
After our morning at home we went to my mom's house for a late lunch. It was very good..I was so tired I couldn't move!
2009 was such a great year can't believe it's almost over~

Update on Ayla's eating: She's really been adjusting well, I haven't gotten her totally used to the milk supplement they prescribed yet. But as far as the food i've offered, she's done amazing!
And we have had really good BM's, no grease, and hardly any belly pain.

love,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment