"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home


We just woke up from a much needed night's sleep in our own beds. Ayla is running around like nothing ever happened. Larry's getting ready for work and I'm having my morning "computer fix."
I have got my fundraising hat on again...I have all these things I need to do in my mind..and April is approaching fast. Not to mention Ayla's 3rd birthday that I need to plan that month as well!
We are definitely having a multi-family rummage-sale at Image Maker's Salon on 2.20 (located in the parking lot) and all the proceeds will go to Great Strides via Ayla's Army. I am looking forward to making that really successful, I know I have a lot of stuff to get rid of.

Now about Ayla, the Dr's have started her on a daily Miralax regimen. This should help prevent any further blockages. I hate that she has to take yet another medicine daily but if it will help her, I'm all for it. The Dr's really aren't sure that she hasn't had this blockage for months, so all that time we were battling C-diff-could have been signs of this blockage. I mean you think she's pooping and it's not hard. But like her Dr said, your poop will liquefy if it needs to get around something. And that makes sense to me.
So I'm going to be "On-Guard" for new things including all the old signs I watched for now.

CF is such a crappy disease-literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment