"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

12 am Ayla Update

Well...I am sitting here, everyone has gone to the hotel and Ayla is sleeping. She is so exhausted from the day's events. She had her second enema about an hour ago, didn't go as well as the first. Our day nurse really knew what she was doing, and I wonder if the 2nd was done wrong. Or I could be totally wrong and there's just no more stool up there. She had a small amount come out after the 2nd enema.
Tomorrow at 5am she will have another enema and then an xray to follow. That will tell us what we need to know.

Please pray that the obstruction is clear tomorrow.
She is so over all these tubes and is thirsty and hungry!!
Momma hates to see her dealing with this.

I am going to try to rest, I am running on about 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours..But I feel wide awake right now.. It's amazing what a mommy's body will do for her child. anything it needs to!!

Thanks again for all the concerns and prayers, We have some great family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Saying prayers for good results. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! No one fights alone. ~K

    ReplyDelete