"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to see the Gifford Family....Knoxville Bound!

Today I am going to be running around crazy trying to get everything ready to go see my sister and family in Knoxville, TN. It's my youngest nephew (Nolen's) birthday and my mom and I are heading up for a few days. Ayla is so excited to see her cousins. Last night before bed she said "I only have to go to sleep one more time before we see Gavin & Nolen?" So cute...she loves them so much!
Ayla has had a cough for over a week now that hasn't really changed much. So I am taking her to the Dr. today before we leave town to make sure it hasn't moved into her chest, and it's always good to see what she weighs. Always better to be safe than sorry.
Other than that I am doing laundry, packing machines, meds, and foods that I can travel with for her. We Cf'ers never travel lightly do we?
It's most likely going to be snowing up there later this week! I am really excited for that, Ayla has never been in snow. I'm excited for it as long as I don't have to drive in it. The anxiety from that has made me do weird things in the past (right Mom, Harry, Connie?)
So I may not be posting more than just photos for about a week. I will have so many of the cuties. These kids are so much fun to watch together. They think they are siblings, especially Ayla. She beats up on them and they just let her because they are sweet little boys. Hopefully my child can get a little closer to learning how to share this week, having a few brothers to split the toys with!

Please pray for safe travels and good health while were gone,

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you, but I know Allie will love having you around for a while. Hope you do get to see some snow :)

    ReplyDelete