"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November the 24th

This day has a few different reasons it means a lot to me....This year it falls on Thanksgiving which is always a wonderful day with family.  Last year it was just a regular day to everyone else but to me it was the day I was due with what would have been my 2nd child whom I lost to a miss-carriage at 13 weeks.


This year when I found out I was pregnant again almost one year to the date that I was last year I was given a due date of November 24th (again).  My date has since been moved back to the 28th but the 24th has been the one that seemed to stick for me.  I am sure at this point (with me not progressing much in the area of labor) it's mostly wishful thinking that I could hold her tomorrow and have her naturally but it's a good thing to wish for!

How amazing would that be if God chose the same day a year later to bless with me another child! On Thanksgiving no less!  What a Thanksgiving that would be!

This baby has been an answer to prayer in so many ways for our family, this pregnancy has been no less than perfect and the type of experience my husband has prayed for.

I am good with whatever day and whatever way God chooses to bring Autumn-Faith into our lives...I just couldn't help think of what an amazing page that would be to add to our already amazing story!

Here's Hoping!

2 comments:

  1. God is amazing in that way! I have 2 dates from a miscarriage that stick with me. One being Aug. 24th. In 2007, I had a D&C and in 2008 it was the day of my baby shower for Jack:-) Lots to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete