"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, November 14, 2011

38 Weeks......

So not much to report!  I went to the Dr today and was still @ 1cm and "thick." So I guess Autumn is just really comfortable in there and wants to stay for her entire allowed amount.  I am due on November 28th (2 weeks) so that's ok.
I got a little antsy b/c just last night 3 baby girls were born from friends who I have been pregnant with and I am jealous-I guess!

But the important thing is baby and mommy are doing well and she will come when she is ready I suppose.
I am going to start a list of projects that I want to do to pass these 2 weeks...up first Christmas Tree!!

I hope to have a picture soon to post of myself.  I am looking large and I'm sure I need to document this state that I am in....

Ill keep posting updates as they come!

2 comments:

  1. I was at the same point at 38 wks with Julianne. I was still the same way the next week.... then on the day before induction 1 cm still but 3 hours later, labor started and 6 hours later Julianne was born. You just never know:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time until she comes. Looking forward to pictures of your new little girl!

    ReplyDelete