"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Autumn's Room Unveiled At Last!

I have been working on Autumn's room for many months and I am so excited to finally post these pictures! I am so excited about the way it turned out, just like I had envisioned it!
Before Paint
After Paint and wall art added by a friend
(we went with light grey walls and dark grey flowers)
Her name canvas' made by my sister
Custom curtains sewn by my amazingly patient mother in law Karen
This will be my nursing corner
Our verse for Autumn
My wall unit i got off craigslist ($75) packed with baskets
Crib wall
larger view of the room
Diaper Station....antique piece refinished by my mother in law karen and changing pad my mom and I made
left side of the room
Right side of the room
Love the dividers in this drawer
All packed and ready to go! Just waiting for Autumn to decide it's time!

Thanks to everyone who had a part in the creation of her beautiful room!

No comments:

Post a Comment