"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

37 week appointment

I had my check-up on Monday and everything looked great! Dr. E checked me and I was @1 cm. Monday I have another appointment for more of the same. My feet are pretty swolen and doing much of anything is becoming difficult.
BUT....I can't complain...I was telling my mom that I just feel so blessed to be pregnant and having had such a great pregnancy I am not going to complain about how I feel. I am so excited about what the future holds and the not knowing is so exciting.
I have packed my bags so anytime is good with me. I am trying to spend these days cherishing these moments with Ayla and our family of 3!
My computer is in the shop so this is a post via phone...but I had to update..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment