"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

36 weeks Check-Up

I went to the Dr today and everything looked great! Totally "normal" appointment, which I am so grateful for.  This was the last of my 2 week appointments.  I go back on Monday for my next check up and she is going to "check" me to see if anything is happening with baby girl.  I sure hope there is some sign of something....because I feel like there is....
Ayla offered to take a picture of me for this post....This is what I got! She is so funny she keeps saying "mom your big" "you've got a big baby" I don't know how much she understands but I know she is excited!  I can't believe we are on the home stretch of all this and not knowing how it's going to happen is so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment