"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Autumn Faith's room decor......

Yes....I said it....My husband informed me the other day that we had indeed settled on a name...It's so weird this time...I love this name and it has meaning in all the right places goes beautifully with Ayla....but saying I'm settled...IS SO HARD!!

I don't think another name is going to come along and sway my decision however.  This baby is so important to our family and we are so excited to meet her in a few more months!  I think she deserves to be called by her name instead of "baby."

She is due in November and we are after all practicing quite a bit of "Autumn Faith" and giving this child's health to God.  We know he will take care of her...

So this is what I have decided for her room.  Ayla's room is an adorable pink and brown theme and I wanted to do something girly for Autumn but not the pink/black, or traditional girly stuff that you see.  I love this and I will be able to buy additional pillows and stuff easy since the colors are pretty standard (black, grey, red, etc..)


I Cant wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment