"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, August 25, 2011

26 Weeks and counting.....

Looks like a big grape-huh?

So this week has been a crazy one with Ayla starting school.  Autumn has been moving all over the place and being a very good little girl, she has me feeling pretty great!

My stomach is definitely out there as of now, I officially cannot cross my legs, put on my underwear with ease or bend down without making some loud grunt.

I have purchased paint for her room and will be taking before and after pics-so I hope to have the pictures up by this weekend!

Other than that my sister and my nephews are coming to FL for a quick visit next week and we have CF and GI clinic on Monday.  That starts another busy week!  Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww your bump looks amazing :)

    Cant wait to see the pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I will pray for a positive culture and for you to get through this difficult time. I saw a sign today that made me think of you after I read this and it said "Let your faith be bigger than your fear." They will find a cure for this and our beautiful kids will grow up to be beautiful, healthy adults.

    ReplyDelete