"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, August 8, 2011

24 weeks!

I had my monthly Dr. appointment Friday with Dr. E.  It's always something I look forward to but once I get in the room with her I get so nervous!  Today was a quick appointment, just measuring and checking the heartbeat.
This pregnancy has been so great, it's going by so quickly.  I have my glucose test next month and after that I have appointments every 2 weeks!! That means it's crunch time!!
I am feeling really good, it's getting tougher to do things like bend over and shave my legs.  My belly is really poking out now and I have put on a total of 12 lbs so far.
I can't wait to start working on the baby's room and putting everything together. I am ordering her bedding this week, yay!!!

Sorry for the quality of pictures.....my husband is photograph-challenged.....this is what I get when he takes a picture..
not ready and squinting....

It's not that he doesn't give it his best effort....he will stand there and take a bunch of pictures of me but when I go to look at them they are all far away or you can't see my face or the body parts that I'm trying to focus on are not the focus....

So I resulted to taking a pic of myself while we were in the car.......
So this is what we're stuck with....But I figured any pictures are better than no pictures at all....



No comments:

Post a Comment