"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Post-Op Appointment Tomorrow


Tomorrow is the day.....I have been looking forward this appointment since my procedure (read last post for full story).  She did some "routine" blood-work and I have been anxious about those results.  
I am also excited to talk to her about when we can "try" again.  I'm always anxious about going to the OBGYN- although my Dr. couldn't be more comforting when it comes to the news I've received while in her care.  I still feel afraid of getting more bad news.  I'm sure it will be that way when we get pregnant again even more now-after what happened.  
But I am still hopeful that it will be a good appointment and all my tests will have come back "normal" and we have "The Green Light" if ya know what i mean... :)  
And if that's the case....we will then have to wait on Insurance....ugh! Did I mention I have been shopping for a policy?  For those of you who are part of a "group plan" -Thank your lucky stars!!
"Because maternity for individuals officially SUCKS!"
I am going to be paying almost 400$ a month for insurance that only pays 50% of my maternity costs after my $1500 deductible...can you say.....CROOKS?  But luckily we are eligible to enroll for one person group rate in August- so we will be doing that-FO SHO!

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment