"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, June 28, 2010

Home-Made French Toast Sticks!


A facebook friend of mine gave me this recipe....it was such a hit with Ayla I thought I'd share with all of you!

Take 100% whole wheat bread (not enriched) cut into strips and dip it in a mixture of egg, half and half, and Cinnamon, and grill in pan..I used a little coconut oil in the pan...dip into pure maple syrup...enjoy!

Cut up some extra so you can freeze and have this tasty breakfast anytime!

Thanks for the Idea Kacie, this is a great home-made spin on those packaged versions you see in-store!

~krista

2 comments:

  1. No problem! I'm glad it was such a hit!

    Here is a recipe for yummy popsicles! You can also use instant chocolate pudding to make fudgesicles!

    http://cfmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/high-calorie-popcicle.html

    ReplyDelete