"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010....finally

So I am a little late doing this post...but oh well.  Better late than never I suppose.  Christmas this year was awesome.  Larry and I decided this year to really make this one about others and it was so much fun doing so.  I made home-made gifts for family and Ayla even painted ornaments for everyone.

Ayla had an amazing time opening gifts, this was the first year she could really get into all the presents on her own and she was so into all of it!  She was beyond blessed this year and we even had to go through her toys and get a few bags together to donate so we would have room for ALL the new ones!









It was an awesome Christmas Day, we made so many memories and were so grateful for everything.  Larry got me a NOOK Color which is awesome and he got a EVO phone-that he has still not put down!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

~krista




No comments:

Post a Comment