"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Great Strides T's


Great Strides is Just around the Corner!!
Contact: Andy@advisorsmarketing.com for great deals on your Great Strides T's

Taking orders January 1, 2011

We decided to do Purple-since it's the color associated with CF, added the rose and year
Customization available/ adult and kids sizes
Most likely $20 adults $15 kids


The Hunter's Orange was my husband's idea! This is more masculine of the 2
Customization available/ adult and kids sizes
Most likely $20 adults $15 kids


I just love these!! 

-krista

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have two colors. You've inspired me to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we only had one color last year and I thought it would be cool to change them and add another so hopefully people who bought one last year would buy again! Can't wait to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete