"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch/almost 32 weeks pic

Daddy and Ayla

Mommy and Ayla

Daddy and his girl!!
Today was my birthday and we decided to take Ayla to the Pumpkin Patch at the church she attends school at.  The weather cooled off a bit and for Florida...it feels like fall....She loves going here each year, they have a petting zoo, face painting and other fun stuff.  We went to lunch and then went shopping to get Ayla some warm clothes.  My thoughtful hubby got me the best gift ever.....a pedicure!!  My feet are so excited!!

I am going to be 32 weeks Monday and I have a Dr. appt- I have been feeling really good.  I've been getting really tired again in the afternoons and just feeling BIG!  The time is still going by quickly, we have all been so busy lately.  I can't believe we will be a family of 4 in so little time!!

I am feeling so blessed by life in general....can't wait to see what's in store in the upcoming weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete