"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, October 14, 2011

34 week baby belly

Well technically 33 weeks and 5 days but who's counting...

Oct 18th 2011
I'm amending this post because I went to the dr. on the 17th and am now 34 weeks prego-I don't have another picture to post so I figured I'd piggy back onto this one. 
Well I gained 2 pounds that has been the trend the last few appointments, one that I am ok with at this point.  Dr. E said baby was looking great and that she had dropped!  I had been feeling a lot more pressure and pain when I stand for long periods of time and that explains it.  
I go back to the Dr. on Nov 1 and ill be 36 weeks, and then I start going every week and begin getting checked at 37 weeks.  So it's all happening!! I still have some things that I'm not through with yet, so that is keeping me sane and not just watching time pass.  But having a busy 4 year old is definitely helping.  Ayla is so excited about baby sister coming soon and we are too!! 

2 comments:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information should be useful for pregnant. Every thing is fine on this post and main thing is that its display 34 week complete pack for pregnant women. Awesome post thank for distribute with us. debt consolidation loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete