"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm 33 weeks....What am I up to?

Materials

Finished Product

I have been feeling good, I have another check-up on Monday.  I will be 34 weeks.  I have gotten the nesting bug bad lately!  I have been wanting to sew things and make other things....I made these wall decorations for Autumn's room today.  It took a whole hour and half, easiest thing ever to do and pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I stole the idea from my Uber-crafty sister Allison Gifford...she sews and makes all kinds of gorgeous things...
My nesting problem has not stopped with Autumn's room, it has spilled over into the entire house.  I am seeing all kinds of things that are sticking out like sore thumb's to me that need to be changed.  Hunting season is beginning so I guess this is my way of "busying" myself during the time I have.  
I am also planning a rather large baby shower for a friend of mine on Nov 6th.  I am really excited about it and although it's a big project to undertake I am glad to have something to keep me busy during this next month.  
So that's pretty much it, still so excited to get to post pictures of Autumn's room once it's all complete.  I really love how everything is turning out..
Things that have been on my mind......
  • When to pack for the hospital?
  • Who to ask to care for Ayla in the event I need to go to the hospital?
  • Who Autumn will look like?
  • Will I get to deliver naturally?
  • Trying to plan everything out so I can be the least stressed version of myself...which mostly includes making sure Ayla is taken care and has everything she needs.  
The time is getting so close, I really can't believe Ayla is going to have a sister and I am going to have 2 daughters in less than 2 months!  I am such a blessed girl!!


1 comment:

  1. I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete