"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ayla Update: Culture Results

On the way to my Dr. appointment this morning I got the most wonderful news!!
Can you guess what that was????
The nurse said she grew normal flora only!!! I was planning on calling today and when she called me I was like uh-oh!! But it turned out to be the best news ever!  With these results we avoided a picc-line, IV med schedules and missing school.  

We are still starting Cayston to fully eradicate this bug and make sure we get consecutive clear cultures.....but I am so thankful that this cold is just a cold.  

I know we have had a lot of people praying for our family and we so appreciate it!  We know that God has taken care of Ayla yet again....we are thankful to him for keeping Ayla in the palm of his hand.

1 comment: