"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ayla is loving school!!

Ayla is absolutely loving school.  On Thursday it was "parent lunch day" I came to eat lunch with her and got to see her in action with her little friends.

She was shy with me there at first but after a little while she opened up and introduced me to her friends.  I got to talk to her teacher and she said she "talked all the time" and was very outgoing and played great with her friends.

It's always good to hear another's prospective on your kid's behavior.  She looked so excited in this picture.  She asks me to take a picture of her almost daily before school.  It's her way of saying: "I look cute, so you should get this!" haha :0)

The Tues, Wed, Thurs schedule is working great for us, we are still getting used to waking up early and getting everything done in time to get in bed early-but we are getting better.


She is learning a lot already, recognizing more letters and often I will hear her singing little songs like the B-I-B-L-E....She thinks school is really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment