"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, September 19, 2011

Autumn Faith-30 weeks!

We had our 30 week ultrasound today, it was a great appointment!  She was sleeping and was so cute!! Ayla got to see her baby sister again and Dr. E. said she is looking perfectly.  She is weighing about 3.2 lbs and I think she looks like a little chunky-monkey!  She is head down and it's full of hair (which I also love).  Ayla was just so beautiful with all her hair and her sister looks a lot like her!  Autumn may outweigh Ayla though :-)
This time is just passing by so quickly, I can't believe I am already 30 weeks!  Since I am going to try and not have a c-section we aren't scheduling that for now.  Hopefully she decides to come on her own so I don't have to!!
The baby's room is coming along too....grandma is working on the last few items and then I can show you all.  It's going to be adorable!!
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment