"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update: Decision

So I went with my "gut" and chose option A.  I really feel good about it, I took Ayla with me to get her all signed up and she was really excited.  Like I mean really excited-I was so glad to see that.  She will attend school on Tues, Wed, & Thurs from 9-230 each week.  This will make our weekends long and even allow for quick out of town trips.
We still have a few of the details to discuss about the enzymes, but I'm going to be packing them in her lunch and her teacher will get her lunch down for her and watch her take her pills.  I'm really excited she will get the full experience from this place and we all have a schedule that works for us!

Thanks for all the suggestions, I really appreciate them!

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment