"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, July 25, 2011

Disney Bound

We are heading to Disney World Tuesday morning with our family and Ayla's Grandparents.  This is the first vacation for our family.......well......ever! I have such a hardworking, motivated, entrepreneur of a husband that vacationing has taken a backseat to growing our family business these last few years.  But boy are we excited!
We are staying on property in the Cabins at the Fort Wilderness Resort, we are all staying together for 5 nights.  I am going to be trying my best to document every moment of this trip with Ayla.  We wanted to take her on a special trip just for her before the baby came and what better idea than Disney!  This child is going to FREAK-OUT, each tall building we see-she asks: "Is that Disney World"-she has no idea what's ahead.
We have been so blessed this past year in so many ways......and being able to take this trip is yet another.....so I will be taking a break from blogging for the next 6 days.....
Pray for me to survive the heat and to ingest as much H2O as possible....This place is going to be crazy packed and crazy hot!

~Krista

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and Ayla! You probably know, but my family LOVES Disney. Have a great time. It will be hot so drink a lot of water. If it is in the budget I would take Ayla to Downtown Disney to the "World of Disney" store to the Bibbity bobbity boutique and let her get all made up like her favorite princess! I'll have to hear about it all when you get back.

    ReplyDelete