"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sleep-over's????

I was laying in bed the other night thinking about how tired I was from the day's to-do's.  I was going over all the things we CF parent's have to do to try and keep our kids healthy and more importantly...."Did I forget anything?"

My mind went to thinking about sleep-over's for Ayla and how that would look.  And would it be worth all the work that goes into actually getting her there and trying to tell a mother/grandparent all they need to know, better yet write a detailed list with all that goes into a night for Ayla.

I think this is where I drifted off to sleep because it made me so tired to think about it.....I think I need to hold a seminar at my house for each of the grandparent/mother's that will allow them to watch everything I do for a day and take their own notes for the times they may need to take over.

It's so nice to have people in Ayla's life who are willing to help when needed....Now we just need to take them all to CF-school :0)

~krista

2 comments:

  1. We have a few friends that Mackenzie was friends with their daughters, and they were so willing to learn everything and it was easy to let M spend the night with them. For the past few years, Mackenzie has been very good to know what to do to take care of everything for herself at sleepovers (even though I still do everything for her here! - with 4 years until college, I guess I better start gradually letting her do more for herself, but it's so hard!).

    ReplyDelete