"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

27!

Well I am another year older, not much has changed this past year.  26 had it's ups and downs, I had some hard times and some great times.  But through it all I know-I have so much to be thankful for in my life....

  • A loving husband and family 
  • A beautiful little girl who is my very own miracle
  • A Roof over my head among so many other of life's necessities
  • Great friends who are always there for me
I am so excited to see what this new year of my life will bring...here's to you 27!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to my baby girl! You're growing and learning and becoming who God made you to be with every year that passes. I'm so proud of you!

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, you young thing! Enjoy the last years of your twenties!!

    ReplyDelete