"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Mystery continues...



We are going back to Gainesville Tuesday morning for appointments Wednesday. And I'm hoping once again that they will have some new idea of what's going on with Ayla.

It seems like since we had our run-in with the ER a few days ago her belly has been tore-up! She is going to the bathroom A-LOT and most of the time can't hold it until she makes it. Her poor "pootie" (as Ayla calls it) is raw from going so much.

My theory is that shot of antibiotics she got from the ER (that we should have never had to go to) caused a relapse of C-Difficile! C-diff is often times caused by antibiotics. I am hoping that's not the case of course. Because we had such a hard time getting rid of it.

But I am just so OVER all these GI issues with Ayla, it seems like one thing gets better to make way for another. We have adjusted enzymes till we're blue in the face and that's obviously not the problem.

I stopped giving her dairy because I was convinced she was Lactose Intolerant and now the same symptoms are showing up anyways.

So I am at the end of my rope with all this, I have been keeping a food & poop diary for her so I hope that helps when we see the Dr's.

I just want her tummy to stop hurting~ it's literally been months of this.
And mommy is DONE!

Please pray that this appointment will go well, and that we will leave there with a plan that works for Ayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment