"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Autumn is 6 Months Old!

Actually she was 6 months on Tuesday but it's been a crazy week!

So sweet, laughing so loud!

She is changing so much! She got shots :(

Isn't she just the cutest??!!

Love her chunky butt!
What I'm Up To:
I am just about sitting upright all on my own now days. 
I am saying "Ma-Ma" all the time and "Da-Da-Da"occasionally (smirk!)
I am rolling all over the place and I can get my legs up under my butt, crawling is not far off
I don't like it when mom leaves the room
I slept through the night for the first time last night, Mom let me cry it out the other night (she is so mean!)
I am good with my hands and I can grab whatever I want
I still don't have any teeth but I am chewing on everything

What I'm Wearing:
mostly 6-9 months clothes
cool summer clothing
mom is really into putting big bows in and buying custom matching outfits for my sister and I

What People are Saying About Me:
That I look like my mom and dad
Still talking about my chunky legs and big eyes
That I am so stinkin cute!

A Note From Mom:
Oh Autumn, 
I can't believe it's been 1/2 a year already!  This past month you have changed so much, you started talking and have really turned into your own little person.  Your sister enjoys helping with your bath and feeding you spoon fulls of cereal.  She loves holding you and tickling you just like your dad! When he sees your sweet face in the morning he just lights up.  I love it! You are such a good baby and happy most of the time.  You are just my little snuggle bug! Did you know you have a nick-name? Bugga-Bugga....your sister was Boogie.  Don't know why or where we get these things....I love you and can't wait to see what I have to say about you next month.

love mom

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your view.and that has provided me a lot of worthwhile information.i am waiting for more updates on that....

    ReplyDelete