"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Autumn is 4 months old!


What I'm Up To:
My drooling has turned into a falling river of spit!
I have found my voice and love making new sounds!
I also figured out that my feet taste and feel pretty neat!
I am still working on a bottom tooth or two but no sign of them breaking through yet.
Not sleeping much at night, I am a super party animal!
I got my ears pierced so that was fun (not!)


What I'm Wearing:
Still in size 2 diapers (they are getting snug)!
mostly 6 month clothes
some of my 3 month stuff still fits me
lots of ridiculous hair bows and headbands


What People Say About Me:
That I am looking like my daddy but mom doesn't think so!
That I am a happy baby
That I have the cutest chunky thighs that don't match her petite body
That my ear rings are gorgeous


Other Stuff:
I can take my paci out of my mouth but putting it back in is another story!
I can hold lots of toys now and I mostly use my right hand
I went to the beach for the first time
Last time mom took me to the Dr I weighed 13.7 (about a month ago)
I am loving mommy and need all her snuggling time


A Note From Mom:
Dear Autumn,
I can't believe you are 1/3 of a year old already! My how time flies!  I love listening to you make your sweet sounds and love seeing your happy smiley face each day!  You and your sister mean so much to me and I love how you look at her.  Mommy would like it if you would start sleeping sometime soon for me but I will love you even if you don't.  You are such a joy to our family and so stinking adorable!  It's hard for anyone to take their eyes off you.
I love you so much! Can't wait to see what's new with you next month!!

1 comment:

  1. I believe this internet site has got some really good information for everyone .... I don’t understand who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren’t already

    ReplyDelete