"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a.........

Girl!!!
We are very excited and a little surprised about our news!!  We had everyone telling us this was a boy and we thought so ourselves.  But I have to admit that deep down I wanted Ayla to have a sister at some point.  There is something to be said about a "sisters" bond.  

With that I know that my husband Larry like all men really long to have a son.  Although I'm not sure he's willing to risk having a 3rd wedding to pay for, we could always try again...

We are stumped as far as naming this girl....we had the boy all picked out but I can't decide on a girl name...I had a few in mind just in case...

All of her measurements were perfect and these normal appointments are really beginning to grow on me.  We are praying for this little girl's health and believing she will be CF free!

It's so great to call her a "her" instead of Baby all the time....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Poor Larry, all you women to contend with! :)

    I hope your pregnancy continues as wonderful and before you know it you will have another beautiful baby girl to cuddle.

    xx

    ReplyDelete