"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, June 27, 2011

18 Weeks!

18 Weeks!

This picture Ayla took of me (LOL)

I am trying to be better about posting these pics, I know I will love having them once I am not pregnant anymore!

Changes....hmm....well my nausea has subsided a bit.....I am currently on day 4 with no vomiting spells so that's great!  I have had more energy and more motivation to get out and do things!

Name update: This weekend we may have found THE name for baby girl Tucker....it has meaning, it starts with an A and goes great with Ayla!  I will reveal it soon once we have firmly decided.

Other than that our next check-up in July 8th and I will be 19 weeks and  4 days!  Halfway there!!

I am going to go do Ayla's treatments and get ready for the rest of the day!

1 comment: