"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lia Sophia Party A "Success"

Wow, what a great way to FUN-raise!! It was just that a lot of fun!  A bunch of ladies eating and looking at pretty jewelry.  My Host Debi Gunter was such a blessing to me.  She bought all of the food for each guest and had an amazing spread of all her prettiest pieces.



We had about 28 people there and I was so excited to have all of them there, some I knew and some were friends of Debi's.

I spoke a little bit (nervously) about CF and Ayla and explained where the money were raising is going and why...

Then it was mayhem as 28 ladies tried to squeeze around the tables of jewelry.  Everyone found many items they wanted and a few of their favorites were purchased.

Lia Sophia has great incentives for Hostess' (me) I got a 120$ in free jewelry just for booking the show.  Then based on your shows sales you get 20-40% of sales in free jewelry, plus half price pieces and 15$ pieces.




Our party did a total of............................................over $1800.00!!!!!! So 30% of that goes to the CFF through Ayla's Army which is appx: $520!!!

If you have a local Lia Sophia rep you should try and work somthing out like this. But it will be hard to find someone as generous as Debi!
She has offered to book shows through 4/30 and give a portion of her proceeds to the CFF-so If you live out of town and want to do something like this contact me and I will forward her your info.  She can do online shows as well!!

Big thank you to everyone who came out and supported us!  As you can see from my last post I have an amazing circle of family and friends.  Each event we do each year is a success because of that,  so THANK YOU ALL!!

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment