"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Weekend!




We had a great weekend! We spent the day on Saturday at our local Pumpkin Patch....Ayla enjoyed the petting zoo, bouncy house and picking out our pumpkins!

After that Daddy took us shopping....Ayla needed some warmer clothes for the year.  It was fun, but boy shopping for girls is fun and expensive!! She got so many cute things!!

I even got a new pair of running shoes for 30$ on clearance!!  Larry even splurged and actually bought himself a few things! (He never does that!!)

We came home and Larry and Ayla had some father daughter time while me and my friend Brittney went out for Sushi and a movie...It was so much fun!!

Sunday brought a great church service, Ayla actually wanted to go in children's church and had a blast!!  After that we went to lunch with some family and came home and had a relaxing day!

It was such a nice weekend, now to get geared up for the week.  We have Clinic on wed in Gainesville!

And I'm starting an exercise plan called Couch to 5k tomorrow.  Those of you who know me need to make me accountable!! It designed to gradually work you up to running a 5k in 2 months!  I am actually going to wake up before everyone in my house to do this....It's the only time in the day I routinely have someone to watch Ayla-bear!

So wish me luck and prayers for good Clinic appointments!

~krista

4 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed for a good clinic visit. Did her cough go away? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Thanks! Her cough is better, not gone! Her nose is dried up- she hasn't been sleeping well and her tummy is all tore up from these RX's...so we will see! Hoping were not dealing with CDIFF again...ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its not CDIFF too! We'll be thinking of you guys Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krista,
    Send me your email and I'll give you the invite to Bennett's blog so you can keep reading!

    ReplyDelete