"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving.....again!!


So this time last year we had just moved into our house...and here we are again preparing to move next weekend.

We are really excited to have found a nice, clean home in a great location.  This week is going to be crazy! I still need to get over to the house and clean it from top to bottom, my husband and I are going to tag-team it one night this week.  Hopefully early this week so we can get some stuff moved in before the big day!

I can't wait to organize and arrange every room just the way I want it.  I will be playing in there for days.  We are really excited about moving the house is a bit smaller and older but has a real-homey feel and has been well taken care of.

The bathrooms in this place are very UGLY!  They are old-school retro green tile (which I like) but the wallpaper is hideous.  I am pretty sure it will come off easy and that's going to be a project happening soon.  There is nothing I can do to save them at this point in time...LOL...

Probably the thing we are most excited about is having a Garage!  My husband and I have never had a garage in any house we've lived in...so you can imagine the gleam in his eye when thinking about having a "man-space" LOL...He's already requested a ping-pong table!

So let us know if you have nothing better to do on your Saturday...we would love help moving!!

Pics to come of the house....

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment