"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Big Move!

We moved in to our house on Saturday.  It was a rainy weekend so it was not the best weather to move but we managed.  It was much more organized this time because we had 2 weeks to get prepared and not do everything last second!
We are really liking the new place.  It's smaller than our old house but we really like the layout a lot better and we have a garage!  That made moving so much easier!!
I can't post pictures yet b/c the yard is awful!  Just in need of some TLC and with all the rain we haven't gotten to that yet.  But I will post some pics as soon as I can.
Ayla's room is done, I have 2 shelves left to hang but have learned my lesson on trying to hang things.  Our room is close too with some curtains to finish.
Ayla has been doing really well...She started swimming without floaties last week, she is growing so very fast!  She's feeling well and we are looking forward to starting school in our "classroom" I have been working on that too and it's almost ready!
Just wanted to do a quick post since I haven't posted much recently...so much going on!!

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment