"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Prima-Ballerina!
















Ayla had her first ballet class today, it was so much fun! She was a little shy when we first arrived but after that she was over that.
I was so proud of Ayla she listened and participated and most of all didn't just run around and look at herself in the mirrored walls
(I was afraid she would)!!

I think she's got real potential...she was plie-ing, kicking, & twirling all over the place!
You could tell the mom's who kid's were there for the first time because we were plastered up against the window, fighting for our turn to take pictures and videos.

Ayla's teacher told me after class that she thought she was way ahead of the game for her age!
And they are having a recital in late June for her age group....I had to pay for her outfit and recital fee today. Ohh my goodess, this outfit is so adorable. Imagine a pageant costume with pink sequins and fluffy tu-tu!! I'm so excited!

It made me so happy to see Ayla getting some social-time and just being a little girl..So much of our time together is spent taking meds and doing treatments, that sometimes I forget how much fun it is to just be a kid.

I am posting videos on the post following this one...so check them out!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!! She looks so cute! I am sooo glad that she got to do something fun for her--great idea Mommy. By the way....her belly looks super flat, one of the first things I noticed. Jesus please let me have a girl, I don't think Eric would be happy with a boy ballerina!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete