"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hospital Stay ENDED!

Dr G. in about 6 pm tonight and said we were going home..I think he could tell I was a bit skeptical but he felt like whatever was there got cleaned out by the laxative.
He wants to repeat another :0( upper GI in about a month and make sure things don't look blocked or dilated again.
I guess I am happy with that- I am certainly not looking for something to be wrong. But she has been dealing one GI issue after another for the last 7 months and I want to get to the bottom of it once and for all!
So I am just going to believe that she is done with this and we will have a clear Upper GI the next time as well.
We are in a hotel in Gainesville and I am looking forward to a good night's sleep! And coming home tomorrow!
Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and kind words,

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on reading about your hospital stay... Oh my goodness... I cannot imagine... My prayers are with your family.. Your little girl is just a doll.... marcy

    ReplyDelete