"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, November 2, 2012

Autumn is 11 months!

11 months old!
Love her big brown eyes
Her BIG sister, my best helper!
Daddy and Autumn

What I'm Up To:
Eating everything
learning to walk and have put together 7-8 steps
babbling all the time
love to dance to music
weighing in at about 20 pounds
love following sissy around everywhere
I love to snuggle and love when daddy gets home
Still an insomniac child

What I'm Wearing:
Mom's buying me 12-18 month clothes now
Still wearing size 3 diapers
It's getting cooler so I need clothes

What People Say About Me:
I still get comments on my eyes
That I am full of spunk
That Im petite
That I'm so sweet

Dear Autumn,
I can't believe this is the 11th time I've written to you.  The time has flown by, you are changing each day and are so much fun to watch.  You love to share snacks with me and I love how a tune will catch your ear and you will start bobbing your head.  You always play a "head-shake" game with me when we are changing your diaper.  You personality is really showing now.  I am so lucky to be your mom.  Your dad and I have our special time with you and your sister and nothing compares to that.  We love you boogie!


1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe she's almost one!!! Crazy how time flies and kids grow!! She's adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete