"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, January 30, 2012

Autumn-Faith is 2 Months Old!

What I'm Up To:
I am loving sleeping on my tummy
I love to be held
I love my sister and always find a smile for her
I am cooing all the time these days See Video of Me

What I'm Wearing:
I am wearing size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes (mostly)
I love comfy clothes and lots of bows!

What People Say About Me:
That I look like my sister but there's something different about me
That I am so sweet

Other Stuff:
I love white noise machines
My legs are so chunky and cute
I've settled into somewhat of a routine now, I am much happier these days! I love to look around for about an hour after feeding but then am ready for a nice nap in my bed.  Nights are going better now-I go down after my 7 o clock (ish) feeding and mom gets me out of my bed for my 1030 feeding then I get to lay comfortably on my tummy all night in mom and dads bed.  I usually wake up once or twice to feed at night.

A Note From Mom:
Dear Autumn,
I am enjoying being your mom and watching you grow. It's so neat to watch you change each and every day.  My favorite time with you is early in the morning or in the wee hours of the night when you coo and smile at me.  I am feeling like I know you better and better each day and look forward to spending time with you and your sister.  We all love you so much and couldn't imagine our family without you! Can't wait to see what next month holds for you!!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. She is precious Krista and very vocal. Glad things are going well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post you done really great job I am waiting to read more coming from up. Thanks for shearing keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete