"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, January 13, 2012

Autumn-Faith Is 1 month old.. (kindoph)

Check Me Out! 
Mom was slacking and just posted my pic because I am actually 6 weeks old now!


What I'm Up To:
I've been holding my head up for a couple of weeks now
Cooing
Laughing
Loves to be held-Dont think about putting me down!

What People say about me:
That I look like my mommy but also my big sister
"Wow, look at all that hair!"
That I have a tan & long fingers!

Other Stuff:
Mom was thinking I may have a touch of Colic because I get really fussy sometimes but there's really no pattern to it-so she's not sure- I'm already tough to figure out!
I am eating about every 3 hours during the day and 3-4 at night.  I'm nursing totally and doing really well with that!
I'm not letting mom get much done or get much rest these days!
I'm wearing size one diapers and I have shapely legs and filling out "nicely"
I really love my big sister, ever time I see her face I just smile!

Note from Mom:
Dear Autumn,
I am so happy to have you in our family, you are so beautiful! I love your morning smiles and the little noises you make.  I love how happy you are to see your sister and how much you love being rocked by your daddy.  I am so glad your mine!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment