"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Monday, May 2, 2011

A short update....

So I have been out of the blogging world for a while.  Due to a few different things, but mostly being so busy I haven't had time to think.

This Saturday we finished out Great Strides Walk and it was an awesome success!! I was co-chairing the walk and we more than tripled our total from 2010 with $50,000 raised for all with CF!!

All of you CF parents and CF patients reading this I am so happy to be able to say that Destin, FL Great Strides will positively effect you or your child's lives!  Isn't is so cool how raising money for your child or yourself touches the lives of so many others??!!

I couldn't be more thrilled with the way the day went, it was such a celebration!!

Ayla Update: She is doing great! We go to clinic in June it has been a few months longer due to scheduling issues but she is doing amazing!  No sickness since FEB and eating wonderfully.  Can't wait to see what my big girl weighs!!

Thanks to everyone who helped with GS, I had an amazing team of people!!

Krista~

No comments:

Post a Comment