"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's the Season for Fundraising and Weddings and Birthdays!!

So this time of year has become a time that I look forward to.. It's a new year with a new start, Great Strides is in April and we are in full-swing!  I am working with an awesome team to make this year's walk one to remember!  I am really excited about all my ideas for this year.  I am going to try and do the same thing's I did last year and some new!

  • Rummage Sale to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Last year we raised 1200$)
  • T Shirt Sales (going on now!)
  • 5 ways to raise $500 packets for my team members!
  • Prize Drawing Tickets (with some amazing prizes)
  • Jeans for Genes
Also in April my Best Friend is getting married and I am very involved in the planning process! I am having lots of fun and can't wait to see the finished product! I am loving being busy and certainly have lots to do.  Ayla is going to be the flower girl, so that's exciting! Any excuse to go dress shopping works for me!
Did I forget to mention Ayla is turning 4 in April too? YES I said 4, I can't believe how big she is!! She is doing great and is so entertaining.

Contact me for a shirt! They are really cute!! 20$

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment