"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November......

This month has a lot of things happening....Ayla started her new playtime group twice a week that she is really enjoying and mommy is to-it's nice to have a day that I can plan to do things on a regular basis.

It also brings the beginnings of FLU season, Ayla has gotten her FLU shot but she insists she go with me today to get mine.  She wants to see if it will hurt she says...

Ayla has a slight runny nose, its clear and not getting worse-so I'm hoping she will kick it on her own.  If not we will be off to the Dr.

My sister is coming down with her brand new baby Cohen and the rest of the family for Turkey Day.  That will be nice.  This baby has been different in the sense that I have always been present to welcome them into the world and this time I haven't even gotten to meet him yet!! He will be about a month old when I do.

My husband is enjoying hunting season, he has a camp with some family and friends in AL-and was able to buy a camper for our family.  It was nice of him to find a way to take the whole family with him when he goes.  We are going with him this weekend!

That's pretty much all that's happening with us.....haven't had much to post about lately...on the CFside.. which I am grateful for!!

I am trying to think about Christmas lists and decorating for that...This year is going to be so fun-Ayla's at such a great age to enjoy the holidays.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving Holiday!! We have so much to be thankful for this year!!

~krista

No comments:

Post a Comment