"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Autumn Faith is 3 months old!

What I'm up to:
I am drooling everywhere
I love sucking on my hands
It looks like I may be getting a tooth
I'm laughing and holding my head up
I scoot my legs up under my butt

What I'm wearing:
Mostly 6 month clothes
Size 3 diapers
Lots of cute headbands

What People Say about me:
That i'm starting to look more like sissy
That I'm tiny (although mom and dad love my rolls)
That I'm strong

Other stuff:
I got lots of shots last week and weighed 12.7 and was 25" long! 95th% for height!
I'm starting to play with toys and gaining hand control.
I went on my first road trip to see my cousins in TN
I am so spoiled- I must be held!

A note from mom:
Dear Autumn,
This month you have really gotten your personality. I love watching your eyes and face light up with each new experience. You are so beautiful! Your sister loves you so much and helps mommy take care of you! You have really settled into your routine and are so happy! Your daddy really loves his time with you at night- he loves putting you to sleep! We couldn't be more thrilled and look forward to what next month brings!

5 comments:

  1. She is too cute!! She looks too tiny to be in 6 month clothes! I will never understand baby clothes and the sizing. I put Isabelle is a 0-3 month outfit yesterday and it fit.
    She is growing way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload!!!

    I must go she's making me broody :) adorable!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of seen wounder wide this an eye to some beat now.its great to receive this info. You are realy fair and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am continuously browsing online for articles that can benefit me.Amazing website. Extremely informative. Thanks for this.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete