"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birth-Day Dementia

I am going to do an entire "birth-day" post but I have to write this down before I forget....I had had my hospital bag packed for weeks and didn't really go through it much before checking into the hospital for my c section.  After wards we opened it to get something I needed and lo-and-behold we found the first of many things I had "forgotten."

If you know me, you know I don't forget much and when it comes to packing I almost always have everything I need every time.  Mind you I packed for Ayla to stay with Nana for 2 days, packed meds, treatment cups, hoses, clothes with coordinating bows for school, toothbrush, etc..didn't forget a thing for her!

But as our hospital stay went on I realized I had Larry one "holey" pair of underwear and none for myself and ran out of clothes for Autumn our 2nd day in....

Before our first trip out tomorrow I am calling in re-enforcements to thoroughly check my diaper bag, ha!

2 comments:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete