"Everyone needs a place to call their own"

Friday, April 2, 2010

6 weeks check-up and Ayla Update...

So I had my first OB appt today with Dr. E, she did the ultrasound and got to see the little peanut, saw a good strong heartbeat and got my due date............Nov 24th..........a day before thanksgiving!

I am exactly one month and one day behind my sister!!

She also looked back in my chart and I was already nauseous at this point with Ayla, so that gives me hope of not being sick this time!!

I asked her about having the CF test done and she said she would send me to have that around 16 weeks. I will have the amniocentesis done and most likely find out the sex at that time!!
______________________________

On another note....Ayla's GI Dr's from Shands called today and checked on how she is...I told them how her belly has been a lot smaller, and her BM'S have been about 2-3 a day, and she is complaining a lot less about her belly-pain...and after hearing that he thought we could just come to our regularly scheduled check-up in May.

He said with her doing well and gaining weight he doesn't want her to have the radiation and neither do I.

So that's one less thing to have on my list for April...it is a busy month!
_______________________________

Thank-you for all the prayers we are believing that Ayla's tummy was healed and that Baby-A will be nothing short of a miracle as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment